1. Collection of information
Gigital collects information from you when you register on our website, log into your account, publish information, make a purchase, participate in a competition and / or when you log out. The information collected includes your name, email address, telephone number, company information, invoice details and / or credit card. In addition, Gigital automatically receives and saves information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware information, and the requested page.
2. Use of informationThe information Gigital collects from you can be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your personal needs
- Provide customized ads
- Improve our website
- Improve our customer service and your need for help
- Contact you via email
- Administer a contest, offer or survey
3. Booking securityGigital is the only operator that owns the information collected at www.gigital.com.Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or shared with any other company, for any purpose, without your consent, except when required to fulfill a request and / or transfer, e.g. when buying and selling Services at Gigital.
4. Disclosure to third parties
Gigital does not sell, trade, or otherwise transmit personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate Gigital's website or our company, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential.
However, general information can be passed on to third parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
5. Information protectionGigital takes a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. Gigital uses advanced encryption methods to protect sensitive data transmitted over the Internet. Gigital also protects your data offline. Only employees who are to perform a specific job (eg invoicing or customer service) will have access to personally identifiable information. The computers / servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
7. Analysis toolsWe use third-party analysis tools to measure patterns in service traffic and usage. The tools collect information sent from your device or service, such as the websites you visit, add-ons and other information that help us improve the service. We collect and use this statistical information together with statistics from other users in a way that it cannot be linked to individual users.
Gigital uses the email address you provide us with to send information and updates regarding your bookings, individual newsletters, related booking information, etc. If you no longer wish to receive such messages, you will find information on how to unsubscribe at the end of each email -postmeddelande.